Get certified as an Indoorwalking instructor.
Take the course, qualify as a certified instructor, earn 11 CEC points and most importantly, get in on the ground floor with this revolutionary new group cardio, performed on purpose built X trainers. Indoorwalking has taken Europe by storm in a short time with 3000 certified trainers & is now rolling out in Australia.
Be one of the trailblazing instructors to teach these high intensity, high calorie burn, easy to perform classes set to pumping & revitalizing music.
Indoorwalking’s entertaining & informative two day course is a fantastic opportunity for fitness professionals to be part of the new extreme X trainer group fitness trend & fast track their careers. It involves all the energy and enjoyment of a group activity class with music.
This training course is a prerequisite for the implementation of a successful Indoor Walking program.
Take a Class
A 30-minute class burns more fat & calories in less time than other cardio activities, which need longer sessions for the same results. Classes provide intense exercises with low fatigue awareness, a full body workout, are easy to perform and guarantee safe movement.
Earn 11 CEC Points
Not only will this enhance your professional growth it will earn you 11 CEC points and qualify you to be part of the new extreme elliptical group fitness revolution.
To become a certified Indoorwalking trainer, instructors must complete knowledge requirements and sessions from a list of topics that include:
- Concept: - This is a general overview of the Indoorwalker
- Instructions and technical features: - Positions, technique and muscle involvement
- Music: - The importance of music, RPM & BPM (structure), Styles, Timing and Profile, Motivator
- Physiology: - The Pulsimeter, Concept, Karvonen, Borg Scale, Cardiovascular adjustment.
- Objectives: - Physical Properties, Calorie expenditure, Setting up a session, Planning.
- Physiological responses: - Intensity and Resistance, Exercises, Body Response
- The Indoorwalking session: - Phases, Technical Structure Design, Preparing Templates
- Safety: - Workout Frequency, Resistance factor, Customisation, Manoeuvrability,
- Communications: - Meaning, Types, Emotional Intelligence
- Marketing: - Clothing, Special Sessions, Benefits to fitness centres, Presentation
Levels of certification
To achieve Certificate level it is necessary to complete the official certification course. This can be achieved two ways: In-company Courses (at your centre) or at an official certification centre.
To achieve Progress level it is necessary to have completed 100 sessions and to have successfully completed a training course
The Master level requires an instructor to have spent two years developing the program in a centre and to have completed three training courses.
For information on the venues of these classes and the times please email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org