By using this website you agree that information collected relating to your use of this website including your email address may be used by us to analyse use of the website and to tailor marketing by us to the products and services that are offered to you.
Personal Information Collected by “ORBIT HEALTH & FITNESS SOLUTIONS” Online
By submitting an enquiry and/or purchases, or create an account, on this Site “ORBIT HEALTH & FITNESS SOLUTIONS” will collect personal contact information online such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers and personal billing/financial information such as credit card information and billing address. Orbit Fitness may also collect business information from sole proprietorships that apply for our Finance options, some of which could constitute personal information, as well as personal information from individuals acting solely in their business capacity.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may request that your web site account be deactivated by emailing our Customer Service team at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Personal information will only be used for the purposes of processing your order and to communicate effectively with you. This communication includes but is not limited to; emailing you tax invoices, dispatch and tracking information, returns and exchange authorisations, etc. As a condition of sale you agree that information collected including your email address may be used to analyse use of the website and we reserve the right to tailor our marketing by emailing you special offers promotions and other marketing material of the products and services that we can offer you. You may, once you have placed your order, unsubscribe to these offers by sending us an email to email@example.com. and we will consequently not send these to you. In any event, you may, at any time, unsubscribe from any special offer promotions we send you, and your unsubscribe request will be actioned immediately. Our research may lead to the publication of aggregate demographical data but will not result in the reporting or publication of any personal information provided to us.
Sharing of personal information
- Where release is required by law (for example, a warrant, court order or subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency;
- Where our records indicate a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others;
- If Orbit Fitness is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Orbit Health & Fitness Solutions takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Computer Tracking and Cookies
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss of privacy, disclosure of information, harm, damage or loss that may result from your transmission of any information to us in any connection with this web site.
Changes to this Privacy Notice, Conditions of Use and Notices
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here.
This policy is not intended to, nor does it create any contractual rights between " ORBIT HEALTH & FITNESS SOLUTIONS " and customer(s).
Your personal information is treated with the utmost care and any sensitive payment information. e.g. credit card details are NEVER stored on the Internet with our system. Once you type your information, it is sent instantly, encrypted, directly to our order processing system. This is done to protect you from unauthorized use of the information you are sending to our server.
By submitting the email form you automatically agree that your email details will be stored by " ORBIT HEALTH & FITNESS SOLUTIONS " for future e-marketing campaigns.
All our marketing emails contain a link to unsubscribe. You will not receive marketing emails from us again if you choose to unsubscribe. In order to make our emails more relevant and useful to you, our servers may receive a confirmation when you open email from us.
Toll free line on 1300 13 42 13 between 9am and 5pm AWT (Australia, Perth)
Head Office: Unit 3 470 Scarborough Beach Road, Osborne Park 6017 WA