4 Interest Free Payments
Orbit’s pre-moistened antibacterial wipes will keep your fitness and gym equipment safe and free from harmful bacteria and germs. Pre-moistened, bamboo, antibacterial wipes for use with Wipe Dispenser. (Max 4 Free Dispensers per customer)
Our wall mounted wipe dispenser is easy to install and refill perfect for pre-moistened, antibacterial wipes (sold separately). A lockable cover with clear window which allows you to see when you are low or out of wipes.
• Each roll contains 800 sheets of eco-friendly, highly absorbent bamboo fabric 20cm x 15cm wipes.
• Premium 50gsm thickness means less sheets used. 100% biodegradable wipes, effectively clean and disinfect gym equipment without the use of dangerous chemicals. Gentle on hands with a fresh scent.
• Safe on all gym equipment surfaces including vinyls, treated leather, laminates, touch screens, metals, wood, rubber, hand rails and more.
• One step cleaning solution; no need for users to combine a spray bottle with a paper towel. No chance of incorrect chemical mixing which can lead to over strength or under strength liquid solution.
• Lasts much longer than the average pack of paper towels. Less refills required by staff and less customer frustration due to empty paper towel holders.
• Spray bottle solution is often sprayed directly onto electrical equipment before it is wiped down leading to a higher chance of damaging equipment and causing a health hazard as well as costly repairs.
• No bulk chemical handling by staff or chance of chemicals being spilled or swallowed.
• Orbit wipes have been laboratory tested to kill bacteria and germs within 2-minutes.
• Each roll is 20cm tall by 21cm diameter and weights approximately 4.8kg
• Fits perfectly in most dispensers including, Orbit's Wipe Dispenser, WoW Wipes, Wipes Australia or Kimberly Clark Dispensers.
• The main ingredient is water and the active ingredients for Orbit’s antibacterial wipes are Benzalkonium Chloride, Ammonium Compounds, Polyhexamethylene Hydrochloride and Cetylpyridiniu Chloride. Materials safety data information can be provided upon request, however these wipes are not considered hazardous by Australian standards.
• To keep the wipes moist, cut a small V shaped hole in the top of the bag. While still keeping the roll inside the bag, pull up the first sheet from the centre of the roll through the hole. Place the roll and bag upright in a dispenser or bucket. Keep the dispenser and bag upright to avoid the liquid dripping out.
• Orbit wipes are designed for use on surfaces and uses active ingredients that are safe to handle. It is best to avoid contact with skin or eyes, as irritation may occur in some people. If any medical conditions occur, contact the poisons hotline immediately.
Benzalkonium Chloride, Ammonium Compounds, Polyhexamethylene Hydrochloride and Cetylpyridiniu Chloride.
Write a Review
$13.75 | 4 payments
$11.00 | 4 payments
Due to the high volume of orders we have suspended online purchasing to allow time to update stock availability.
We advise going in-store to purchase at this time.
Our stores are low on stock of strength, but we have a large range of cardio & accessories available.
To be notified when online ordering is live again, please submit your email in the newsletter field at bottom of the page.
Thank you for your patience.