View New Shipping Rates HERE
Terms used in this contract
- "Seller" means Orbit Health & Fitness Solutions, which is the seller of the Goods.
- "Buyer" means the purchaser of the Goods.
- "Goods" means the products purchased on this website
- Delivery is based on a door to door (drop off only), Monday to Friday. This means that deliveries are made to the front door only. After hours will incur and additional charge.
- Any deliveries that have any steps (stairs) will require an additional driver to attend the drop off and this will incur additional costs. Please disclose on purchase if there is any accessibility hindrances to the front door access. Eg. Stairs, steps, narrow pathway, gates, no parking bays, construction etc.
- Delivery of products requested by the Buyer will be delivered to the nominated shipping address that the Buyer has nominated. The delivery fee is determined by either the weight or dimension and the destination. Contracted delivery agents will be nominated by the Seller to deliver the product/s.
- Delivery charges are based “per order”. If your order is oversized or outside Perth, Western Australian metropolitan area, it will be priced on application
- Please ensure that you enter the correct delivery address. Undeliverable products due to the incorrect delivery address will incur a re-dispatch fee. Original freight charges are non-refundable.
- Specific delivery days requested, the seller will endeavor to meet, however due to our high volume of deliveries it is not possible to request specific times. The nominated date may need to be adjusted. In this event the seller will contact the buyer to re-arrange a new time.
- Delivery time takes up to 10 working (business) days, excluding public holidays, from the date your payment is received, except by prior arrangement for after hours delivery. Every reasonable effort to deliver the product to the buyer within the estimated delivery timed indicated on the order confirmation. However, the Seller does not guaranteed that this delivery time frame will be met. Title and risk of loss to all products will pass onto the Buyer upon delivery.
- In the event that of changes in supply or circumstances beyond the Sellers control and the product is not delivered within this time frame, please contact us at email@example.com or phone at 1300 13 42 13.
- Upon delivery of the goods by the seller or arrangement of a contractor (courier service), the goods must be signed for by the Buyer or nominated person of the Buyer (Proof of eligible age may be requested), if the Buyer, or nominated person is not available, or has not made arrangements to take delivery, than the product not be delivered and will be return to the nominated warehouse. The seller or the contractor will leave a card requesting the Buyer to telephone them to arrange for another time and date for delivery. No goods will be dropped off under any circumstances unless there someone (eligible) is home to sign. Please note original freight charges are non-refundable and a re-dispatch fee will apply.
- Certain products available to purchase through the Sellers website may be warehoused by the suppliers or manufacturers of those products, these include locations outside Australia. In this case there is typically an additional delay in delivery. Please contact us for the advised time of delivery by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 1300 13 42 13. The sale prices of these individual products does not include carriage, insurance or other such subsequent costs, except as expressly set out in the order.