A phone call is all it takes... Ring Orbit on 1300 13 42 13 and ask for our Hire Department or
click here to complete our hire form.
Our convenient, flexible service offers a quality range of exercise equipment including treadmills, exercise bikes, elliptical cross trainers, rowing machines, home gym, Gravity Invertors and Vibration Machines to suit you and your goals. Our flexible rental periods are available for short and long term hire periods from a minimum of 1 months through to 12 months and beyond.
We also offer a limited range of brand new boxed models for a 4 Month Hire term, with the option to purchase within that contract period. Currently we have a WNQ Spin Bike and WNQ Treadmill available. To book one of the these new boxed models CLICK HERE
Our friendly staff will assist you to arrange a hire, or you can fill out our online request form and one of our friendly staff members will be in contact with you soon. The information we require from you is your name and your contact details. For security we also need your drivers’ license, an external relative or friend details who does not reside with you and/or credit card details whilst the machine is on hire.
Delivery is within the Perth Metropolitan area, defined by Orbits delivery guide lines.
How our Hire works for you
- We hire our machines under a fixed rate based on a one, three or 4 month hire contract.
- All contracted periods are payable in full, in advance via a credit card, debit (Visa, Diners, Mastecard or Amex) or COD.
- Delivery is within the Perth Metropolitan area, defined by Orbits delivery guide lines. Delivery outside of these areas is at the discretion of Orbit and an extra delivery charge may incur.
- If you wish to purchase the hire equipment after/during the hire period, please contact our hire department and a discounted price may be offered. Interest free finance may be available on some models as well.
- It is your responsibility to remember the date that your hire equipment needs to be returned by. However, a reminder letter will be sent to you 14 days prior to your contracted hire period expiring, requesting if you intend to re-hire or return the hire unit. Please respond promptly as a minimum of one month hire fiee will be charged for any overdue hire equipment.
*Conditions apply, contact hire direct for full terms & conditions.